109 Miette Avenue
Truly Canadian and family-friendly for 60 years.
150 + breakfast, lunch and dinner items served all day. Vegetarian and gluten sensitive options. Kids and Lighter Portions. Choices include waffles, skillets, quesadilla stir-fries, steaks, burgers and desserts. Mains: $10-22.50. 109 Miette Ave, 780-852-3111. Stop by Smitty’s for all your favourites, all day long!
Smitty’s is Canada’s largest family restaurant chain. This long-established favourite, owned and operated by Alfred and Marianne Kong, is known for its good value and huge all-day menus. Choices include famous all-day breakfasts, traditional dinners and premium desserts. Specials are posted, and menus include Lighter Appetite, seniors’ and kids’ options. Dietary restrictions are accommodated with pleasure.
Centrally located across from the Jasper Information Centre and part of the Whistler’s Inn, this restaurant’s décor is casual yet comfortable with stylish art, handmade lights, booths and park views enjoyed from many window-side tables.
- Breakfast: Fluffy Pancakes: buttermilk, strawberry, blueberry, cinnamon swirl or multigrain; Omelettes; French Toast; Waffles; Breakfast Poutine; Skillets; Wraps; Sweet or Savoury Crêpes; Eggs Benedict
- Breakfast Plates: eggs, choice of bacon, back bacon, AAA steak or pork or farmer sausage, choice of hash browns and toast, fruit, pancakes, yogurt or a muffin
- Appetizers: Chicken Wings; Sweet Potato Fries; Texas Potato Skins; Onion Rings; Mozzarella Sticks; Nachos; Perogies; Traditional Poutine
- Salads: Berry Blast; Garden; Cobb; Santa Fe; Blue Cheese Wedge; Quinoa Greek
- Quesadillas: Vegetarian, Beef or Chicken spicy salsa and sour cream
- Sandwiches and Burgers: Philly beef; Clubhouse; Monte Cristo; BLT; 3-Cheese Bacon Grilled; Hot Turkey; Soup and Sandwich; Roast Beef Dip; Pure Beef or Chicken Burger
- Wraps: Breakfast; Chicken Caesar; Chipotle Club
- Dinner Favourites: AAA New York steak; Home-Style Turkey; Wild Salmon; Veal Cutlets; Liver and Onions; Chicken or Veal Parmesan; Rice Bowls; Fish and Chips; Roast Beef; Spinach and Swiss Chicken; Chicken Fingers; Salisbury Steak
- Desserts: Cinnamon-Sugar Churros; Red Velvet, Chocolate and Caramel and Cookies and Cream Cake; Ice Cream Trio; Cheesecake; Fruit Pies; Milkshakes
Mains: $9 to $21
Wines: $23 litre, $13 half litre, $6.25 a glass, bottle available, corkage $7
Summer: 7 am - 9 pm
Winter: 7am - 5pm
Related Blog Posts
Get Comfortable at Smitty’s
February 13, 2019
The All-Canadian Breakfast at Smitty’s
September 27, 2016